If you’re asking yourself “what is the best, coolest Nerf gun”, then you’ve come to the right place. However, what makes a blaster “cool” may vary depending on what is being asked of it. Taking different points into consideration, we’ve come up with a list of truly amazing Nerf guns that I’m sure will bring joy you and everyone involved in the plays.
The Coolest Nerf Guns
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Rhino-Fire Blaster allows you to dominate any battlefield like never before. With the fifty-dart capacity and a double-barrel, you can easily launch an assault from up to 90 ft. away. Moreover, the Elite Rhino-Fire is a fully motorized blaster and has a two-handed pistol trigger that allows you complete control over your firing rate.
There are four tactical rails available on this blaster as well as two strap points and a sturdy tripod. Moreover, the tripod is made out of an anti-slip plastic for stability and can rotate 360 degrees for full coverage. This is one of our favorite and definitely one of the coolest gun out there!
● It has double-barrel capacity for the best rapid-fire assault.
● Has a capacity of up to 50 darts in two 25-dart oscillating barrels.
● Definitely has an intimidating presence.
● Can provide full coverage in a battle.
● At 2.8 darts a second, it is not the fastest blaster on the market.
● Does require trajectory correcting.
● Some users experienced jamming in the double barrels.
● Weighs 6.95 lbs.; not the most lightweight.
● Costs $93.25
[amazon box=”B00UON304G” template=”horizontal”]
The Nerf Rival Prometheus MXVIII-20K is the ideal blaster that will deliver superior speed and intensity. The Prometheus is a fully motorized blaster that is equipped to carry a whopping 200 rounds in its easy to load hopper.
Thanks to its Advanced Acceleration system the Prometheus can unleash 8 rounds per second. Even better, the Prometheus has enough power to launch its rounds as far as 100 feet. The Prometheus is powered by a rechargeable battery. Along with the blaster, you will get 200 high-impact rounds, a tactical rail, shoulder strap, and trigger lock.
● Has one of the fastest firing speeds at 8 rounds a second.
● Can launch rounds as far as 100 feet.
● Hopper is easy to load.
● Has a high ammo capacity.
● Uses a rechargeable battery.
● It is not a blaster made for precise aiming.
● The large amount of ammo means you have more to pick up after the battle.
● The battery can overheat.
[amazon box=”B076JQP4X7″ template=”horizontal”]
The N-Strike Elite TerraScout is a dart-blasting tank drone that is a huge step above any of the normal Nerf blasters. The TerraScout features an 18-dart blaster that is fed by a clip. Moreover, the TerraScout has durable tracks that is ready to tackle just about any terrain, save for wet terrain. It can turn a full 360 degrees and even reach speeds up to 215 feet per minute.
However, what makes the TerraScout really stand out is that this RC drone features a live video feed. With the help of an LCD screen, the live video feed allows kids to spot targets who are out of sight. You can scout the battlefield, plan an attack and even record the attack for later review.
In addition to the tank drone, you also get a remote control, a rechargeable battery, 18 darts, and the blaster.
● Controller is multi use.
● Gives you live video feed of the battlefield.
● Battery is rechargeable.
● Has a large firing range.
● SD card to save recordings is not included.
● 10.35 lbs.; definitely on the heavier side.
● Does not go over wet terrain.
● Uses a lot of battery power.
[amazon box=”B01DREMRGK” template=”horizontal”]
With a massive revolving drum, this blaster holds up 30 Doomland darts and can even launch three darts at one time. Simply load up the drum, prime, and pull the trigger to send an assault of three darts sailing into the air.
What makes The Judge stand out is its design and construction. The Judge and other Nerf DoomLands blasters are designed with clears throughout the blaster to show off the firing mechanisms. This combined with the massive revolving drum this blaster will definitely show opponents who is boss.
● Does not require battery power.
● Hand-power can help you control your rate of firing better.
● Can launch 3 darts at the same time.
● Seeing the internal mechanisms is a cool effect.
● Costs $53.21
● 6lbs; not lightweight and could be cumbersome to carry around.
● Some users found that the blaster does not fire very far.
[amazon box=”B06Y6FV3V4″ template=”horizontal”]
The Zombie Strike SlingFire Blaster is a unique-looking blaster with a special reloading action. Created during the height of the zombie craze in pop culture, this blaster has a cool post-apocalyptic, sawed off shotgun vibe.
This blaster comes with six special Zombie strike darts and 6-dart clip. Moreover, its special lever-action firing helps you blast opponents with a whole new level of efficiency. Simply load the barrel and swinging the lever down and up will prime your blaster for any attack. This blaster is single-fire, but lever-action blasting allows you to reload and prime quickly.
● Lever-action blasting speeds up the process of reloading and priming.
● 2.12 lbs.; it is extremely lightweight and easy to move around.
● It fires fairly accurately.
● Only carries six darts.
● Some users found that it jams often.
[amazon box=”B00ILD5AJO” template=”horizontal”]
Deadpool and Nerf pair up in this special edition blaster set. These two blasters come with all the awesome features of a Rival Kronos XVIII-500 blaster, but completely embodies the spirit of Deadpool.
These blasters come in two different colors. The great thing about each blaster is that it has the power to launch rounds at a speed of 90 feet per second.
Moreover, the blasters come with a tactical rail and trigger lock. Additionally, these blasters come in a special edition box to display your blasters and rounds.
● Comes with two Deadpool-inspired blasters.
● Has a spring-action mechanism for quick priming.
● Fires at 90 feet/second.
● 3.65 lbs.; relatively lightweight and perfect for fast paced battling.
● Some experience jamming or locking.
● Deadpool graphics are in ink that can rub off on your hands.
[amazon box=”B077MYRZYF” template=”horizontal”]
If you are looking for some high performance, varied blasting action, the N-Strike Mega TwinShock is the blaster for you. With its manual, pump-action blasting, you can unleash two darts at once. The blaster comes with 10 Nerf Mega Whistler darts that can launch as far 85 feet.
The greatest feature of this blaster is its 3 different blast methods: single dart, double-blast, and rapid fire. With multiple blasting options, you can have full control over your firing and choose the best option to take out your opponents.
● 3 lbs.; it is lightweight and easy to carry around.
● Features 3 blasting methods for full control over your firing.
● Easy to cock and darts whistle when fired.
● Can launch up to 85 feet.
● Some users found some issues with its shooting accuracy.
[amazon box=”B01N7YWG59″ template=”horizontal”]
The N-Strike Elite Infinus is a fully-motorized blaster for continuous, non-stop battling. The Infinus blaster features a huge 30-dart drum and 30 Elite darts so you have as much firepower as you need.
However, what makes the Infinus extremely special is its motorized speed load technology. This technology automatically loads the darts into the drum. For users, this means battlers do not have to waste time detaching the drum to reload it.
Moreover, the motorized speed load technology allows you to load as you are firing. This way you can crush your competition with motorized rapid-fire, but never lose your pace simply to reload.
● Features a respectable amount of ammo: 30 Elite darts and 30-Dart drum.
● Motorized speed load technology makes reloading easier and more efficient.
● At 4lbs, it is weighty, but well-balanced.
● Requires batteries.
● Some users found jamming issues with this blaster.
[amazon box=”B076JCQFD1″ template=”horizontal”]
The N-Strike Mega Mastodon is a classic motorized blaster. As a matter of fact, it is Nerf’s first original motorized blaster. The Mega Mastodon dominates any battlefield with its sheer size and boasts an impressive rapid-fire speed.
The Mastodon features a 24-dart rotating drum and can unleash a blitz attack of 24 darts up to 100 feet away. There is also a shoulder strap and provided handle for easy maneuverability.
● Has a 24-dart capacity.
● Can launch darts up to 100 feet away.
● It is a fully motorized blaster.
● Weighs 6 lbs.
● Aiming accuracy is not the best with this blaster.
● Goes through batteries quickly.
[amazon box=”B01BH928KM” template=”horizontal”]
The Nerf Modulus Tri-Strike Blaster toy is perfect for anyone who wants to customize their blaster. The Elite modulus blaster acts like a base that you can interchange and add Tri-strike components to it in whatever variations you like. For example, combine the missile launcher and the stock for a subtle missile blaster.
Whether you are planning a stealth operation or a long-range attack, the Modulus Tri-Strike can help you have the right equipment to get the job done.
● There are over 1000 possible combinations.
● Allows full flexibility for any type of battle.
● Has a decent shooting distance.
● 4.48 lbs.; the weight can shift depending on the attachments.
[amazon box=”B01BP6GPX8″ template=”horizontal”]
The Elite 2-in-1 Demolisher launches both Elite darts and Nerf missiles to properly overwhelm your opponents. With the 2-in-1 blaster, you have a great opportunity to fortify your defenses and make the most out of your attack. The darts and missiles work together to equally sweep the field and provide exceptional coverage for you.
The blaster uses a removable stock that can carry 10 Elite darts. Meanwhile, you can only load one missile dart into the missile launcher barrel. You can launch an attack from a distance of up to 90 feet. If you want to add your missile into the attack, simply slide the hand pump forward and watch as your missile adds the cherry on top to your battle plans.
● Can launch darts up to 90 feet away.
● Has both automatic and manual firing settings.
● 3.66 lbs.; a reasonable weight.
● Only comes with 10 Elite darts and two missiles.
● Does have jamming issues.
[amazon box=”B00HX8PSQ8″ template=”horizontal”]
The Nemesis is the perfect blaster to take into an intense, head-to-head battle. This blaster features an easy to load hopper that can carry up to 100 high-impact rounds. This way you can jump into battle quickly and with more than enough ammo on your side.
Moreover, the Nemesis takes advantage of motorized blasting. With motorized blasting, you have the power of rapid-fire blasting. Just power up the motor by pressing the accelerator button and unleash a deluge of rounds at 100 feet per second.
What is great about this blaster being motorized is that it comes with a rechargeable battery. Along with the blaster, you also get a tactical rail and a trigger lock.
● Motorized, rapid-fire blasting gives you the speed and power to overwhelm opponents.
● Has a rechargeable battery
● Has enough power and accuracy to launch up to 100 ft.
● Hopper allows for easy refill or reload.
● At 6lbs, it is quite heavy to move around with.
● Costs $92.49, which is quite pricey.
● The 100 high-impact rounds can make a mess after the battle.
● It is quite noisy.
[amazon box=”B01IHFCZZW” template=”horizontal”]
Last but not least, we have the Brainsaw Blaster. This Nerf Zombie Strike Blaster not only features dart-blasting action, but it also features a cool foam chainsaw blade. Even better, the chainsaw blade actually rotates simply by pulling the blaster’s string.
Additionally, the blaster also holds 8 darts, and fires each of them one at a time via a pump-action blast. Together with the saw blade, this blaster provides you with two great modes of defense.
● Has a rotating chainsaw blade and a dart blaster for double the amount of defense.
● 2.2 lbs.; one of the most lightweight blasters on this list.
● The blaster is easy to load and shoot.
● Only holds 8 darts.
● Single-shooting is not the fastest, but it is at your pace.
[amazon box=”B01BH925ZU” template=”horizontal”]
If you’re a casual player, you may feel inclined to buying cheaper non-brand guns but what you’ll be missing the pure joy of a refined product. There is a huge collection of Nerf guns at different retailers which may puzzle even the most experienced players.
We hope that our review will help you find the best Nerf gun for your next all-out office warfare or the family skirmish around the house.